They made it to the finals
After a thrilling qualifying, the best eight teams are set. In the final competition they now compete against each other on a demanding course, in a scientific lecture and an open challenge. The winner will be rewarded with 10,000 euros.
For three days, the students had time to test their code on a 300 square meter course. The course was well prepared for this: The cars had to drive on a ramp autonomously, master crossing situations or park independently. On the last day, qualifying was on the agenda – because only the best eight teams can enter the final.
These eight teams made it:
– AlpaKa // FZI Research Center for Information Technology Karlsruhe
– Burning Wheels // Deggendorf Institute of Technology
– CAR-thage // University of Bremen
– Cariosity // University of Applied Sciences Wedel
– FAUtonomous // Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
– frAISers // University of Freiburg
– OptILmDriveX // Technical University of Ilmenau
– TACO // University of Offenburg
Finally, on November 14th, it will be decided who will win the Audi Autonomous Driving Cup 2018.
Spectators are welcome to visit the final competition from 08:30 am at the Audi Forum in the museum mobile.